Insolvency & Reconstruction
RBG has particular expertise in insolvency law, and is often briefed by clients to advise in relation to corporate restructuring, financing and significant acquisitions.
We routinely act for:
- Insolvency practitioners;
- Trade creditors;
- Company directors;
- Small to medium business owners; and
- Government agencies.
Services on offer
Our services include:
- Advising at all stages of receiverships, liquidations and voluntary administrations;
- Drafting and advising on bankruptcy and personal insolvency agreements;
- Advising on securities enforcement;
- Assisting in corporate fraud investigations;
- Advising on directors’ duties;
- Acting in insolvent trading claims;
- Advising on debt recovery;
- Conducting public examinations and court enquiries;
- Advising practitioners on insolvency administrations;
- Advising on voidable transactions under insolvency legislation;
- Advising on the treatment of creditor’s claims;
- Advising on and assisting with the conduct of meetings of creditors;
- Advising on all aspects of the administration of an insolvent entity; and
- Corporate restructures and work outs.