IT & Telecommunications
Our highly experienced and skilled Information Technology and Telecommunications (IT & T) team work to achieve maximum commercial value solutions for clients. Our team provide commercial, pragmatic, and outcome focused advice to clients which bridges the gap between “IT speak” and “legalese”.
Services on offer
Our IT & T team provide extensive legal services to public and private sector clients, including:
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing GITC Framework documentation (up to and including GITC version 5.03);
- Advising on large scale IT System implementations;
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on software licence, master services, data supply, software as a service (SAAS), dark fibre and telecommunications redundancy agreements;
- Drafting and advising on intellectual property licensing regimes, data supply agreements and dark fibre and telecommunications redundancy agreements;
- Advising on cloud based information technology infrastructure operations and provisioning and associated information security, privacy and cross-border jurisdictional issues;
- Advising on carrier licensing and regulatory requirements for voice and data telecommunications networks;
- Drafting, negotiating and finalising hardware and software integration, design and installation, and support and maintenance arrangements;
- Advising on general regulatory and compliance issues across relevant State and Commonwealth legislation within the IT & T sector; and
- Provision of general commercial and corporate advice to public and private sector clients within the IT & T industry.