Martin has practised as a lawyer since 1987 and is admitted to practise in Queensland, the Independent State of Papua New Guinea, England and Wales.
Martin advises in the areas of infrastructure project delivery and procurement program structuring for transport, rail, road and tolling projects. Martin has been heavily involved in advising government and industry on structuring and delivering major projects across a number of industry sectors, including rolling stock and rail infrastructure, aviation, toll roads and IT&T network infrastructure. Martin also advises clients in the public and private sector with respect to general corporate and commercial issues.
Martin is an accredited Gateway Reviewer registered with the Queensland Government Gateway Review Panel with particular expertise in infrastructure and transport project procurement and probity, audit and Gateway Reviews. He is also an Accredited Probity Practitioner under the Queensland Government QGCPO835-10 Panel for Probity Advisors and Auditors.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), 1987.
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland, 1989.
- Admitted to the Superior Courts of England and Wales, 1990.
- Entered on the roll of practitioners of the High Court of Australia, 1989.
- Admitted to the National Court of the Independent State of Papua New Guinea, 1991.
- Accredited Gateway Reviewer – Queensland Government Panel.
- Queensland Law Society (QLS).
- Aviation Lawyers of Australia and New Zealand (ALAANZ).