Wade specialises in a range of property, commercial and corporate advisory matters. Clients for whom Wade acts include private and public companies, high net worth individuals, shopping centre owners, and property developers.
Wade’s recent experience includes:
- Acting for ASX listed companies and their subsidiaries regarding their property portfolios throughout
- Advising on the purchase and sale of several shopping centres throughout Queensland;
- Negotiating and drafting contracts for real property transactions, including option agreements, commercial
and residential contracts of sale and ‘off the plan’ contracts;
- Advising major overseas corporations in relation to their operations which includes joint venture
agreements, construction contracts, security and loan documentation for both mezzanine and senior finance, and Foreign Investment Review Board applications; and
- Acting on behalf of large overseas corporations in relation to their transport operations throughout Australia.
- Bachelor of Laws, 2012
- Bachelor of Business, 2009
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland, 2013
- Entered onto the roll of practitioners of the High Court of Australia, 2013
- Accredited Practitioner under the QGCPO835-10 Panel for Probity Advisors and Auditors