Our property group provide a wide range of services, from complex to routine property matters.
Our team provide a complete legal solution focused on cost containment and prompt and efficient service delivery.
Our experienced team advises a range of clients involved in development, leasing and property management in various aspects of the commercial field, including:
- Financial institutions; and
- Retirement village operators.
Services on offer
Our services include traditional areas of property such as well as the more complex matters, including:
- Negotiating and drafting documentation for real property transactions, including option agreements, commercial and residential sale contracts, ‘off the plan’ contracts, mortgage documentation and share sale agreements;
- Advising on structures for real property investment;
- Advising on development applications, zoning controls, planning and environmental issues;
- Advising on project and infrastructure financing;
- Advising on infrastructure and construction projects;
- Advising on the acquisition, development and sale of retirement village projects and requirements of the Retirement Villages Act 1999;
- Negotiating and drafting commercial, industrial and retail shop leases and related documentation for landlords and tenants;
- Advising on joint venture developments, including financing arrangements;
- Acting in property law disputes, including lodging caveats and obtaining orders for specific performance or injunctions;
- Advising on appropriate investment structures, compliance with Australian law and approvals from the Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB);
- Managing due diligence processes, including electronic data rooms; and
- Native title.