Corporate & Commercial
Our experienced and skilled professional team work to achieve maximum commercial value solutions for clients.
Our clients rely on our logical, cost-effective and timely legal advice to facilitate the current and future operations of their commercial enterprises.
RBG provides extensive legal services to clients across the public and private sectors, including:
- Listed and unlisted public companies
- High net worth individuals
- Small to medium sized enterprises
- Clubs and associations
- Professional service firms including accountants, insolvency practitioners and engineers
- Professional and industry representative associations
- Government Departments, Statutory Authorities and Government Owned Corporations
Services on offer
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Providing advice on corporate structure and restructure, including capital reductions, top hatting and mergers;
- Drafting complex documentation, including shareholder and joint venture agreements, finance and security documentation, local and international distribution agreements and share capital raising documents;
- Drafting corporate governance and compliance documentation;
- Advising on directors duties and obligations under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth);
- Advising on the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth);
- Preparing documentation for real and personal property sales;
- Advising on the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) and its impact on clients’ businesses and workplace relations and representing clients in the Fair Work Commission and court proceedings;
- Advising on competition law and policy, and representing directors and companies that are the subject of ACCC investigations and proceedings;
- Advising, negotiating and preparing contracts under the Queensland Government Information, Communication and Technology (GITC) framework;
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions; and
- Policy drafting and interpretation.