Our team has extensive experience acting for a range of Government, and quasi-government entities and other statutory delegates.
Our team also have considerable experience advising on procurement and disposal methodologies, streamlining purchasing and realisation policies, compliance with internal procurement guidelines, and benchmarking and compliance testing with existing state and federal procurement policies.
RBG is an accredited provider of legal services to the Federal Government under the Legal Services Multi-Use List, to the Queensland Government under their Whole of Government Legal Services Panel, and to the Northern Territory Government’s Legal Services List.
The profile of clients serviced by this practice group includes:
- Federal, state and territory governments;
- Quasi-government entities;
- Statutory authorities; and
- Private clients.
Services on offer
We advise federal and state government agencies and private clients on many aspects of administrative and public law.
We also act in judicial review applications in the Supreme Court and advise extensively on State and Commonwealth legislation.
We have extensive experience acting for clients in:
- Prosecutions and advocacy;
- Statutory interpretation matters;
- Probity and procurement matters;
- Disciplinary actions before tribunals;
- Judicial review applications;
- Appeals to superior courts;
- Coronial inquests; and
- Commissions of inquiry.